Concrete Grinding, Floor Polishing, Shot Blasting
Shot blasting is the preferred method of epoxy coating and tile preparation, recommended by all major coating manufacturers. It produces excellent bonding characteristics that promote reduced coating failure and maximum floor life. Swan Tile has complete shot blasting capabilities using the latest and most advanced technology available. The Swan Tile team is able to perform these floor services for all of Western New York including Rochester, Buffalo and Syracuse.
Blastrac Model 1-15D Super
- Labor and time-saving shot blasting process strips, cleans and profiles simultaneously
- Flooring surface is left dry and chemical-free without releasing airborne dust or contaminants
- Drying times, acid etching and costly disposal procedures are eliminated
- Blast pattern accuracy and wide abrasive selection allows users to achieve any desired surface profile
- Excellent bonding characteristics are produced reducing coating failures, and maximizing floor life
- Disposal of dust and contaminants is easily achieved
- Recommended method of surface preparation by most coating manufacturers
MODEL 1-15D Super BLAST UNIT
- Production Capacity: Up to 1,700 square feet per hour
- Cleaning Path: 15"
- Travel Speed: 0-85 ft./min.